Monday, June 15, 2015

Round 2, week 2

I finished out the 5 days of chemo for round two and I can say that I was completely wiped out.  I slept the majority of every day last week and over the weekend.  I felt very nauseaus Saturday and Sunday and took some extra zofran.  Today I feel quite a bit better so far and I am hoping the worst is behind me.  I can honestly say I didn't see that coming and I was totally unprepared to be out of comission. 

I am grateful however that we were able to throw a very successful birthday party for Maeve, get out for a quiet dinner and go to the zoo this weekend.  Between all of those events I was sleeping deeply, again so grateful for a husband who picks up the pieces, for friends who help in amazing ways and for God's provision when I have little to offer.  

1 comment: