Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Job

This past Sunday, I was given the great privilege to offer a reflection on Job 38 for our church. It was my first sermon in 18 months. After helping out at church here and there for a while the session voted last month to add me to staff in a very part time agreement. We are working to make a position of Parish Associate but that will take time with church policies, etc. 

Everything went really well and I felt God's presence with me the entire time. 

More than anything I was just so grateful to be able and well enough to lead worship!!! I know so many brain tumor patients who have lost speech or mental clarity. I have struggled with the thought that I might never be able to get back to work because I spend so much time at the doctor or in bed. This opportunity fits perfectly with my time and energy level. It is a huge blessing to me and I just pray I can be a blessing to them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment