Wednesday, April 29, 2015

LAST DAY!!!

I woke up giddy today, almost like Christmas morning.  It's my last day of treatment.  We are all dancing around the house singing and laughing today.  Paul is taking off work.  I have never felt such a release from bondage before.  And my chains aren't that bad...   I am keeping the deep pains of the world in my heart today...  Nepal, Baltimore...  it's all mixed together with news of a new baby and a new friend's special birthday.  All of life, all messy and beautiful and difficult.

Maeve's devotion this morning was about blessings and it said I dare you to try to count all of the blessings God has given you... I bet you can't count that high!  Maeve tried and quickly gave up and with a big big smile shouted THERE ARE TOO MANY!!!


4 comments:

  1. This makes me smile. :) Enjoy your day! We love you!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the updates! I love reading some of your thoughts. Im so happy for you that today is your last day of radiation. I am continuing to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming by daily to check for updates. How are you???

    ReplyDelete