Sunday, January 4, 2015

Getting better

She still doesn't have much of an appetite and is on regular pain medication, but, she has gotten out of bed a couple of times and was even making jokes a bit last night. :-)

Even though they said she may leave as early as today, I don't think that will happen. But, she is getting better. I was able to have a conversation with her today without her falling back asleep. She ate a little food this morning and had some orange juice. Beyond that, I've just been sitting by her side trying to keep her comfortable. 

As for me, I need a shower today ... getting a little ripe. I had some friends stop by last night as well for dinner. It's nice to get out of the hospital every once in a while. 

Thanks for all of the continued prayers. They are helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment