Thursday, January 8, 2015

The second wait is the worst

And the longest. 

Well, it's now been a full day since we were discharged. However, we still have no news on the pathology. Maybe tomorrow, or maybe next week, not sure. All I know is that right now we have to focus on Steph's recuperation from surgery. 

I also know a LOT of people are very curious about the outcome as well. Trust me when I say there is no one more interested in the results than us. But, we all need to be patient and trust in God's plan. 

On another note, Steph did a lap in her new wheels around the house today, and her pain appears to be considerably less than before. Her spirits are higher and she is eating more too. This is great news for her healing process.

I've also started working again. I have a lot to do and get caught up on, and I have to do it all 3k miles from the office. 

I will be sure to post here again tomorrow news or no news. 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting! Sounds like Steph is on a positive road to recovery. Continued and constant prayers!

    ReplyDelete