Friday, January 2, 2015

Poor Mary Jane

Last night was rough ... Not for me, but the poor little old lady sharing the room with us. I don't know exactly what happened to her, but she has started getting worse. She pulls out her IV all the time (even with nuts on) and has some major neurological issues. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well either. 

The just took Steph to ore-op. I'm in the waiting room so I can see her one last time before she goes into surgery. 

God, please be with my wife today. Keep her strong and guide her surgeon's hands. Allow me to grow old with her, like we promised each other 10 years ago this May. Let her know that I will always love her.  Keep her embraced in you loving arms, and allow all of the prayers and love of our friends and family fill her and help her and strengthen her. 

God, also please be with Mary Jane. She has been mostly alone since I've known her, and hope that you will help her heal and return to her family. 

Amen. 

3 comments:

  1. Sending you prayers of courage and patience as you continue this long day of waiting...Catherine and Mike Yonkunas

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you both so so much. Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul, we are so close to you and feel what is happening and God knows your heart. We love you so dearly,
    Dad and Sandra

    ReplyDelete